Different methods are required for various articles:
1. Electrical appliances, piano, ceramics, handicrafts and other heavy or valuable items shall be packed in wooden crates and filled with fillers to prevent extrusion damage.
2. Daily necessities, books and other lighter articles are usually packed in cartons.
3. If there are ultra long and ultra large packages, the exact length, width, height and weight of a single package must be provided when booking.
The following work shall be done during packing:
(1) Make shipping labels in English.
(2) Make a detailed packing list of all items in the box according to the sequence number, with the name and number of items
(3) Record the length, width and height of each box to facilitate the calculation of volume as the basis for payment, and finally subject to the measurement certificate of warehouse